8 Great Reasons HTM Professionals Should Attend The Dallas MD Expo this April
Spring is coming, and it’s again time to start thinking about which networking events you would like to attend this year. I would suggest MD Expo, It’s just around the corner, and it’s going to be a great event this year.
MD Expo returns to the Lone Star State bigger and better than ever. Attendees benefit from world-class educational sessions, top-flight networking opportunities and an exhibit hall filled with the latest technology, service and equipment options. It also provides opportunities for meaningful interactions with HTM thought leaders and peers from around the nation.
There are dozens of reasons to go, -but let’s narrow it down to my favorites.
- Free Philips Epiq 5/7 training symposium (approved for CE credit by the ACI)
- Continental breakfast during Event Launch.
- Over 6 hours of exhibit hall time—come visit Conquest Imaging’s Booth #501
- Networking Happy Hour with complimentary drinks.
- Opportunity to win great door prizes.
- Admission to the Dallas Hoedown.
- It’s FREE for Healthcare Professionals. Just message me for your free VIP Pass.
- Plus much, much more
This year, Conquest Imaging’s contribution will feature Jim Rickner’s Ultrasound symposium on the Epiq 5/7 Ultrasound systems. This 75-minute presentation will enable attendees to understand basic troubleshooting techniques and tips for the new Philips Epiq 5/7 systems. The discussion will begin with an external overview followed by system architecture including image formation, processing, display, and power subsystems. Signal flows, basic troubleshooting techniques, voltage and functionality checks will also be covered.
Contact us for more information, and your free VIP Pass at firstname.lastname@example.org