- Ultrasound Technical Support
- Tech Support Videos
- Customer Service
- Ultrasound Field Service Technicians
- In-House Ultrasound Service Technician Training Program
- Consult with Ultrasound Specialists
- The Many Uses of Ultrasound Examinations
Conquest Imaging’s experience at consulting with major medical institutions to transition their service internally extends across the complete spectrum of needs, including training, servicing, support, parts and probes. Our customers include major healthcare networks such as University of California, San Diego and many other California university hospital systems.
Building the business case starts with gathering a few vital data points in order to understand just how much you’re taking on, the associated costs for support and the overall benefits and savings.
- Identify the total ultrasound system, probes, peripherals, service manuals and software inventory in your facility. This foundational step serves as the basis for projecting the total cost to support. Once identified, Conquest Imaging will consult with you to build the cost analysis so you can see the total scope. It is imperative to involve all clinical departments in the process, continually reinforcing the benefits of an in-house model.
- Note the current service contract status is of the ultrasound systems, as well as complete a pre-inspection to identify problem areas that need addressing prior to transitioning service support internally.
- Assess the engineering manpower availability, as well as their existing technical skill sets. This is key for us to help you determine what training programs will be needed. Conquest Imaging offers a comprehensive suite of ultrasound training programs, including ultrasound basics, completing thorough system-specific preventative maintenance service, DICOM, networking technology and hands-on troubleshooting and repair classes for all the major original equipment manufacturers—ATL, Acuson, GE, Philips, Toshiba, Hewlett Packard and Siemens.
- Inventory the existing service equipment on-hand and what additional technology is required to provide full-support, such as phantoms, scopes and meters. Conquest Imaging has a standardized list of required equipment, which will serve as a basis for what is needed and how much it will cost.
Once these data points are established, Conquest Imaging consults with you to develop the right strategy for next steps. After all, if the scope is enormous and complex, a phased approach may be best. You gain the benefit of our years of experience and expertise in helping others transition ultrasound service internally in order to determine how best for your department to proceed.
Next, Conquest Imaging consults with you to develop a thorough plan for implementation, a cost analysis and projected needs for parts, onsite manpower requirements to provide support, a training plan and a comprehensive timeline for completion. With the comprehensive transition plan in hand, you can answer all the questions clinical ultrasound department administration will have in order to feel this is the right business and resource decision for your facility.
Let Conquest Imaging meet with your technical team and discuss how our InHouse Development™ program can provide these advantages to your ultrasound facility. Contact us today.