50% Off First Probe Repair*
Our goal is to minimize your probe downtime using a simple, cost-effective, reliable process for repair or replacement. To fully deliver, we began building out a our own repair lab in in 2017 in Fishers, IN. With in-house repair options, we respond to you with the best possible solution every time–if we can fix the probe, we will. 78% of probes are quoted as repairable–no need for exchange. 70% of our quotes offer lower level repairs–saving you money. Our Best-in-Class warranty (6-months on standard probes) and our low failure rate of less than 2% achieving the lowest cost of ownership for your ultrasound transducers.
As we continue to build out our lab and expand our capabilities, we are experiencing better quality and lower repair costs. We want to pass the savings onto our customers by providing lower repair prices for in-house repairs. We offer free probe evaluations** and transparent pricing to provide you with everything you need to begin the repair process. Contact us today to start your repair or to order a high-quality new or reconditioned probe. West coast orders received by 5pm PT and east coast orders received by 4pm PT can ship the same day.
- Top manufacturers: GE, Philips, Toshiba, Siemens
- Other manufacturers: SonoSite, Aloka, etc.
- TEE Probes, 3D/4D Probes, Standard Probes
- Minor Repairs and Major Repairs
All probe repairs are validated by our Quality Assurance 360º process, which includes:
- Physical inspection, mechanical verification and disinfection
- Electrical safety testing
- Scan with tissue-equivalent phantom
- Computerized evaluation of the cables and array
- Clinical scan in all modes of operation supported by the probe
- Outright: purchase a new or refurbished probe at a competitive price.
- Exchange Program: send us your damaged probe, we’ll overnight you a replacement probe at a competitive exchange price, which can often be less than the repair price.
- Loaner Repair Program: send us your probe, we’ll overnight you a loaner probe. We assess the probe and quote the repair. Once repaired, we send your probe back and you return the loaner within five days of receipt of the repaired probe.
- Straight Repair Program: send us your probe, we assess and quote the repair. Once repaired, we send your probe back to you.
*For new probe repair customers only. Is not valid with TEE probe repairs.
**TEE probes excluded.
Probe Repair Resources:
- Proper Care and Handling of TEE Probes (PDF wall poster)
- Proper Care and handling of Standard Probes (PDF wall poster)
- Proper Care and Handling of Probes (Article)
- Simplify- A Better Probe Repair Program Brochure (PDF)