SIMPLIFYTM, Conquest Imaging’s fast, easy portable repair solution provides you with a quality, cost-effective repair alternative. The Fast Track Program eliminates the need for a formal evaluation and quote; this program allows you immediate repair for your out-of-warranty
portable system. Contact us for your RMA number and send in your system today.
Conquest can receive and repair your portable system and return it to you in perfect working order quickly. SIMPLIFY is the better alternative for your portable repair needs, providing a 6 month repair warranty for your out of manufacturer’s warranty portable ultrasound.
SonoSite: Micromaxx, M-Turbo, Titan, 180, S Series
GE: call for capabilities
Philips: call for capabilities
- 95%+ repair rate
- All repairs conducted at state-of-the-art ISO 9001:2015 certified repair facility
- 6-month repair warranty
- Responsive customer care team
- 3-day turn around in most cases from date of approval
- 40-60% savings versus OEM repair pricing
- Free portable evaluation**
- Fast Track Program: send us your portable with your PO valued at the flat rate repair price and we repair your portable within 3-5 days.
- Straight Repair Program: send us your portable, we assess and quote the repair within 48 hours. Once repaired, we send your portable back to you. Turn-around time is 3-5 days from day of approval.
- Portable/Probe Program: send us your portable and your corresponding SonoSite probes and we will assess and quote your portable at no cost* and the probes for free. Once repaired, we send your portable and your probes back to you. SonoSite systems only.
*Portable Evaluation fee of $550 waived if repair order received by Conquest Imaging
**Upon order of SonoSite portable repair we will evaluate its corresponding probes at no cost.
Terms and Conditions
Flat Rate Repair pricing correlates to the repair of a system whose parts and components are deemed repairable by Conquest Imaging. Repairable parts and components exclude, without limitation, the following:
- Problems related to firmware
- Problems related to bad ARM CPU
- Systems that fail in CW Doppler only
- Systems that have physical damage to the PCB (delamination, burned traces, etc.)
- Systems that have been previously been repaired elsewhere
- Unknown failure modes
Unrepairable: For those instances where Conquest Imaging, after performing a full system evaluation, cannot repair the portable system and/or the system issue falls under the exclusions listed above, the customer will be notified that portable system is deemed unrepairable at the Flat Rate Repair price. If the portable system can be repaired by purchasing and replacing substantial parts (i.e. board replacement) the customer will be notified the portable system is deemed unrepairable at the Flat Rate Repair price and will be offered an alternative quote in cases where this is possible. It is at the customer’s discretion at that point to take one of two actions: (1) hire Conquest to perform the repair at the quoted price or (2) decline the repair and have their portable system returned. If a customer has a system that is deemed unrepairable at the Flat Rate Price returned, the customer is responsible for the return shipment cost but will NOT be charged the evaluation fee of $550.
Repairable: For those customers who have sent in their portable system for an evaluation and their system is deemed repairable at the Flat Rate Repair price, the customer will not be charged the evaluation fee ($550) if the customer proceeds with the repair at the Flat Rate Repair price. However, if a system is deemed repairable as a result of a Conquest Imaging evaluation and the customer decides NOT to proceed with the Flat Rate Repair, the customer will be charged the evaluation fee of $550.