For many years, Conquest Imaging has successfully delivered quality Probe Repair at a competitive rate. Our goal has always been to minimize your ultrasound downtime using a simple, reliable process for probe repair and replacement. Now, we offer you free probe evaluations* to provide you with everything you need to begin the repair process. We are competitively priced with our best-in-class warranty, achieving the lowest cost of ownership for your ultrasound transducers. We are continually evaluating our processes to streamline costs so we can pass on the savings to you.
We offer a Best-in-Class warranty (6-months on standard probes) because we have a failure rate of less than 2%.
Contact us today for more information or to place an order for a high-quality new or reconditioned ultrasound probe. West coast orders received by 5pm PT and east coast orders received by 4pm PT ship the same day. Emergency same-day shipping may also be available on request.*TEE probes excluded.
- Top manufacturers: GE, Philips, Toshiba, Siemens
- Other manufacturers: SonoSite, Aloka, etc.
- TEE Probes, 3D/4D Probes, Standard Probes
- Minor Repairs and Major Repairs
All probe repairs are validated by our Quality Assurance 360º process, which includes:
- Physical inspection, mechanical verification and disinfection
- Electrical safety testing
- Scan with tissue-equivalent phantom
- Computerized evaluation of the cables and array
- Clinical scan in all modes of operation supported by the probe
- Outright: purchase a new or refurbished probe at a competitive price.
- Exchange Program: send us your damaged probe, we’ll overnight you a replacement probe at a competitive exchange price, which can often be less than the repair price.
- Loaner Repair Program: send us your probe, we’ll overnight you a loaner probe. We assess the probe and quote the repair within 48 hours. Once repaired, we send your probe back and you return the loaner within five days of receipt of the repaired probe.
- Straight Repair Program: send us your probe, we assess and quote the repair within 48 hours. Once repaired, we send your probe back to you.
Probe Repair Resources:
- Proper Care and Handling of TEE Probes (PDF wall poster)
- Proper Care and handling of Standard Probes (PDF wall poster)
- Proper Care and Handling of Probes (Article)